Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
- In a large skillet, brown onion in butter and oil just until tender, then brown chicken parts and place all in a 6-quart crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients except heavy cream, flour and biscuits. Cook on high 2-1/2 to 3 hours, or on low 5 to 7 hours.
- When chicken is done, remove pieces to plate and let cool, then debone.
- While chicken is cooling, mix flour and cream together, then stir into crock pot.
- Open biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Drop into crock pot and turn on high. These will need to cook about 30 minutes, until they are firm.
- Return chicken meat to crock pot after deboning and serve.
- Enjoy! ~V.