4 hrs 20 mins
True comfort food - creamy chicken divan without all the fuss. Perfect for using your frozen ham and chicken leftovers (without thawing, if you like). Throw this in the crock pot and you will have a great warm meal to end any day. (Crock pot time shown is shown as passive cook time). I use all fat free and low sodium ingredients, but you can use what you have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chicken soup base, sodium free or 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 12 ounces fat free chicken gravy (I use Heinz)
- 10 1/2 ounces low-sodium cream of mushroom soup, low sodium (or fat free)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh or 2 cups broccoli florets, frozen
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1Place in crock pot: ham, chicken, seasoning, pepper, gravy. Stir to mix. Cook on high 3 hours.
- 2At end of 3rd hour, add broccoli and soup. Do not stir. Cook another 45 minutes.
- 3After the 45 minutes is done, stir in broccoli and soup. Add the cream cheese and replace cover for about 10 minutes until softened. Stir all until cheese is fully incorporated, being careful not to smash the broccoli too much.
- 4Serve over whole wheat pasta or rice.
- 5Could also be cooked on low for a longer period of time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Divan With Ham
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free Italian herb seasoning
fat free chicken gravy