Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I think this came from an old TOH or QC. Even with minimal ingredients and minimal prep time this was a very good crock pot meal. Chicken came out very moist and tender. Easy to toss together in the morning and come home to a complete meal. We just added bread and butter and were set.
- Place potatoes and carrots in crock pot.
- Lay chicken on top of vegetables.
- Mix soups together and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook 6-8 hours on low.
- If you'd like to thicken sauce, stir in some instant potato flakes at the end of the cooking time.
Everyone in my family loved this recipe! I loved how easy it was.
Made this for my choice of PAC 07 orphanage. This is a keeper Thanks Di :)