Recipe by pines506
I think this came from an old TOH or QC. Even with minimal ingredients and minimal prep time this was a very good crock pot meal. Chicken came out very moist and tender. Easy to toss together in the morning and come home to a complete meal. We just added bread and butter and were set.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered (I left peel on)
- 5 large carrots, sliced in thick chunks
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- instant potato flakes (optional)