Recipe by Aimchick
This was my first crock pot endeavor. It actually came out good. Just goes to show, you really CAN throw anything in a crock pot. This may seems like a lot of ingredients, but it was super!
Top Review by anchorsaway22
I have been making this recipe for years now, and it is always a favorite at our house. I wouldn't go into it expecting an "authentic" curry flavor, but it has a unique flavor all its own that makes it a great crock pot meal to add to the old favorites!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 stalks celery, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 10 baby carrots
- 1⁄2 medium side onion, cut in 8ths
- 2 potatoes, cut in2 inch pieces
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons madreas curry powder
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing (Ken's)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (chardonnay or whatever)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breast on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Pile all other ingredients on top EXCEPT peanut butter.
- Turn crock pot to high and walk away for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, add peanut butter.
- Continue to cook for another 2 hours and serve over white rice.