6 hrs 20 mins
This was my first crock pot endeavor. It actually came out good. Just goes to show, you really CAN throw anything in a crock pot. This may seems like a lot of ingredients, but it was super!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 stalks celery, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 10 baby carrots
- 1/2 medium side onion, cut in 8ths
- 2 potatoes, cut in2 inch pieces
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons madreas curry powder
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing (Ken's)
- 1/2 cup white wine (chardonnay or whatever)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1Place chicken breast on the bottom of the crockpot.
- 2Pile all other ingredients on top EXCEPT peanut butter.
- 3Turn crock pot to high and walk away for 4 hours.
- 4After 4 hours, add peanut butter.
- 5Continue to cook for another 2 hours and serve over white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken - Curry Surprise!
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame ginger salad dressing