2 hrs 15 mins
susie cooks's Note:
This soup is great. Very easy to prepare using your crock pot. From EAT magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
- 2Stir in curry powder.
- 3Add chicken and carrots.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- 5If using high heat, turn to low after cooking time.
- 6Stir in coconut milk, sweet pepper, and green onions.
- 7Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 507.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g