- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add chicken and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- If using high heat, turn to low after cooking time.
- Stir in coconut milk, sweet pepper, and green onions.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.