Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This soup is great. Very easy to prepare using your crock pot. From EAT magazine
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Curry Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add chicken and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- If using high heat, turn to low after cooking time.
- Stir in coconut milk, sweet pepper, and green onions.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
Good & simple next day it is even better. I don't recommend it with rice. Especially brown rice unless you really love brown rice. I hate brown rice. :(
Very good and easy! I used a pkg of baby carrots to make it even easier! I also thought this would be good with some rice added but loved it the way it is - and I think it will also heat up well for lunches. Thanks for sharing this keeper!