Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This soup is great. Very easy to prepare using your crock pot. From EAT magazine
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Curry Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add chicken and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- If using high heat, turn to low after cooking time.
- Stir in coconut milk, sweet pepper, and green onions.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
Good & simple next day it is even better. I don't recommend it with rice. Especially brown rice unless you really love brown rice. I hate brown rice. :(
Very good and easy! I used a pkg of baby carrots to make it even easier! I also thought this would be good with some rice added but loved it the way it is - and I think it will also heat up well for lunches. Thanks for sharing this keeper!