2 hrs 15 mins
susie cooks's Note:
This soup is great. Very easy to prepare using your crock pot. From EAT magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
- 2Stir in curry powder.
- 3Add chicken and carrots.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- 5If using high heat, turn to low after cooking time.
- 6Stir in coconut milk, sweet pepper, and green onions.
- 7Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 507.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g