Recipe by KLBoyle
Another incredibly easy but super tasty dish, a favorite in my house. Best served with rice.
Top Review by miss3482
This recipe was a very good one. I did make a few changes though. I seasoned my chicken a little bit before placing in the crockpot with the potatoes and onions. I did not want the chicken to be bland (even with the curry chicken can be bland), and my family refuses to eat any food without seasonings. Even though I did that- after it cooked in the crockpot, I found the sauce a little bit bland. So when I mixed the water and cornstarch, I also added seasonings(accent, a dash of salt, garlic salt, and pepper). Like the other reviewer, I did not remove the chicken and veggies, I simply poured the mixture in the crockpot and let it cook for an addtional 20 minutes. It was perfect after that. My family loved it! Thanks for the recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, onion and potatoes in crock pot.
- Mix orange juice, garlic, chicken bouillon, curry powder, salt and pepper and pour into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables and keep warm.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into sauce in crock pot.
- Cover and cook 20 min or until thickened.
- Spoon chicken and vegetables over rice and top with sauce.