2 hrs 30 mins
Yummy comfort food. Super easy to put together in your crock pot & because you precook most of the items, this meal doesn't take all day to cook. Serve with warm rolls and butter and you have an easy and tasty meal for a cold night. This is a great dish to come home from work and put together and then walk off & do other things for a couple of hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, Chopped
- 2 small carrots, Diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup frozen white corn
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- water, 1/2 soup can
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1Boil Chicken Breasts in water, you can add some bouillon for richer broth if you want.
- 2While chicken is boiling, chop onion, carrots, celery, potatoes.
- 3When chicken is cooked, remove from broth, add chopped veggies and boil until semi-tender.
- 4When Chicken has cooled enough to handle either shred or chop into bite size pieces.
- 5Spray crock pot liner with PAM.
- 6Add 2 cans Cream of Potato Soup and water.
- 7Add Can of Creamed Corn and Frozen Corn Kernels.
- 8Add Cooked Chicken.
- 9Add All Cooked Veggies along with broth.
- 10Add Dill Weed and Parsley.
- 11Cook on High for 2 hours.
- 12After 2 hours ( or so) add 2 TBSP butter and evaporated milk.
- 13Stir all together and cook for approx 10 minutes.
- 14If chowder is not thick enough thicken by adding instant potato flakes until you reach the desired consistency. Be sure when adding these you do it a little bit at a time and give them a couple of minutes to thicken up.
- 15Serve with warm rolls and butter.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder-Quick Version
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 1709.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 25.0 g