Recipe by DMAZ
Great recipe for when you won't be home to prepare dinner. Few ingredients and takes no time prepare.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (can be thin cut which will eliminate pounding)
- 8 slices thin sliced deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup water or 1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breast to thin unless using thin cut.
- Put (2) slices of ham and (1) slice of cheese on each breast and roll. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in crock pot lightly sprayed with Pam.
- Combine soup with water or milk and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.