Top Review by mom2t
This is to die for!! It is soooo easy to fix....and it tastes soooo good!! My 18 month old had 2 helpings (and she usually only eats 1/2 a helping)! A definate keeper in my cookbook.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts (pounded out thin)
- 4 -6 pieces ham
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese or 4 -6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or any cream soup that you like)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker/Crock Pot so it looks like a triangle
- Layer the rest on top.
- Mix soup with the milk, then pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over pasta.
- Sauce can be used over the pasta.