4 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- 2Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Place chicken in the slow cooker/Crock Pot so it looks like a triangle
- 4Layer the rest on top.
- 5Mix soup with the milk, then pour over top of chicken.
- 6Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 7Serve over pasta.
- 8Sauce can be used over the pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.8
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.7 mg
- Sodium 632.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: