4 hrs 20 mins
Dr. Ruth's Note:
Chicken roll-ups - low-carb, suitable for company
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crock pot with Pam
- 2Season chicken with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- 3Put ham, cheese on pounded chicken slice, roll up, brown one side, put all in crock pot in a row so that they don't come unrolled.
- 4Put chopped celery on top of chicken
- 5Mix soup and french onion dip, spoon evenly on top of Chicken
- 6Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper.
- 7Cook on low, 4-6 hours (depending on your crock pot).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cordon-Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 252.0 mg
- Sodium 2055.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 91.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip