Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Chicken roll-ups - low-carb, suitable for company
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Cordon-Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- 5 skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 5 slices smoked ham
- 5 slices muenster cheese or 5 slices swiss cheese
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 0.5 (16 ounce) container French onion dip
- Spray crock pot with Pam
- Season chicken with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Put ham, cheese on pounded chicken slice, roll up, brown one side, put all in crock pot in a row so that they don't come unrolled.
- Put chopped celery on top of chicken
- Mix soup and french onion dip, spoon evenly on top of Chicken
- Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Cook on low, 4-6 hours (depending on your crock pot).