Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
You can substitute different cheeses and different flavors of soup to change the flavor of this great easy recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp.. butter (optional)
- Place ham and cheese on chicken. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- In a skillet, brown in hot butter. (optional).
- Arrange chicken rolls in sprayed slow cooker.
- Pour chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into a saucepan, heat just to mix well and pour over chicken rolls.
- Pour mushrooms over chicken rolls.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles and cover with sauce.
This was super fast and really tasty! I used frozen chicken breasts and 1 lb cubed, browned ham. I did not make chicken rolls, instead I just piled the ham on top of the chicken, covered with swiss slices and poured the sauce and mushrooms on top. This is definitely going to become a regular recipe here! Thanks LizCl!