5 hrs 20 mins
You can substitute different cheeses and different flavors of soup to change the flavor of this great easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp.. butter (optional)
- 1Place ham and cheese on chicken. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 2In a skillet, brown in hot butter. (optional).
- 3Arrange chicken rolls in sprayed slow cooker.
- 4Pour chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into a saucepan, heat just to mix well and pour over chicken rolls.
- 5Pour mushrooms over chicken rolls.
- 6Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- 7Serve over hot cooked noodles and cover with sauce.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 1062.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 40.3 g