5 hrs 20 mins
You can substitute different cheeses and different flavors of soup to change the flavor of this great easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp.. butter (optional)
- 1Place ham and cheese on chicken. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 2In a skillet, brown in hot butter. (optional).
- 3Arrange chicken rolls in sprayed slow cooker.
- 4Pour chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into a saucepan, heat just to mix well and pour over chicken rolls.
- 5Pour mushrooms over chicken rolls.
- 6Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- 7Serve over hot cooked noodles and cover with sauce.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 1062.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 40.3 g