Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my favorite dishes in the crock pot. Quick and easy to put together. If you are looking to reduce the fat content, you can substitute low-fat swiss cheese, low-fat soup, and low-fat milk. Enjoy!
- Place one slice of cheese and ham on each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick, place in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken.
- Stir seasonings into breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or rice.