Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple crock pot meal that can be frozen before cooking. We like to double the sauce to have lots to serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
- Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in the crock pot so it looks like a triangle /_\ .
- Layer the rest on top.
- Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes.
This is a great recipe that I originally found in my betty crocker crock-pot cookbook. The only difference is that it calls for proscuitto, which makes a huge difference. It's so fatty and thinly sliced that it practically melts into the chicken breast. It's also a great addition to throw in some dried wild mushrooms.
Was just okay.
Wow this was really great. I served mine with stuffing and broccoli. I did mine slightly different. Instead of pounding and rolling the chicken, I butterflied it and put the ham and cheese in the middle. Very easy to put together that way.