Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very simple crock pot meal that can be frozen before cooking. We like to double the sauce to have lots to serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
- Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in the crock pot so it looks like a triangle /_\ .
- Layer the rest on top.
- Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes.
This is a great recipe that I originally found in my betty crocker crock-pot cookbook. The only difference is that it calls for proscuitto, which makes a huge difference. It's so fatty and thinly sliced that it practically melts into the chicken breast. It's also a great addition to throw in some dried wild mushrooms.
Was just okay.
Wow this was really great. I served mine with stuffing and broccoli. I did mine slightly different. Instead of pounding and rolling the chicken, I butterflied it and put the ham and cheese in the middle. Very easy to put together that way.