Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple crock pot meal that can be frozen before cooking. We like to double the sauce to have lots to serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
- Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in the crock pot so it looks like a triangle /_\ .
- Layer the rest on top.
- Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes.