4 hrs 15 mins
Very simple crock pot meal that can be frozen before cooking. We like to double the sauce to have lots to serve over rice, noodles or potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ham and cheese on chicken.
- 2Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Place chicken in the crock pot so it looks like a triangle /_\ .
- 4Layer the rest on top.
- 5Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 7Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 552.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: