Another easy dish that tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put above ingredients in a crock pot in the morning.
- 2Mix and put crock pot on low for all day cooking.
- 3Prepare rice.
- 4Put 2 handfuls of bean sprouts or 1 can Chinese vegetables in crock pot and mix.
- 5When rice is cooked, serve chicken over rice.
- 6Chicken will be so tender it will literally fall off the bones.
- 7The chicken is then easily deboned, and everything can be mixed together.
- 8Serve over the rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 982.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 16.1 g