- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put above ingredients in a crock pot in the morning.
- Mix and put crock pot on low for all day cooking.
- Prepare rice.
- Put 2 handfuls of bean sprouts or 1 can Chinese vegetables in crock pot and mix.
- When rice is cooked, serve chicken over rice.
- Chicken will be so tender it will literally fall off the bones.
- The chicken is then easily deboned, and everything can be mixed together.
- Serve over the rice.