Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy one-dish meal.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Chop Suey recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved or 1 lb boneless pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger, minced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup white cabbage, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained & sliced
- 3⁄4 cup onion, sliced
- 2 cups chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup mushroom, washed & sliced
- 1 (1 lb) can bean sprouts, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- Cut meat into strips about 2-inches long & 1/2-inch wide.
- Place in crock pot with salt, pepper, ginger, celery, cabbage, water chestnuts, onions, bouillon, and soy sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Add mushrooms and bean sprouts.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until vegetables are tender (15 minutes).
- Serve over hot rice, sprinkled with almonds.
- Serve with extra soy sauce, if desired.