8 hrs 15 mins
Made this as an easy, healthy crockpot meal. It was so simple to put together, and has a lot of veggies and fiber from the beans. My husband LOVED it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 6 carrots, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) jar salsa, medium
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1Place cubed chicken in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Add celery, carrots, mushrooms, onions, corn and both cans of kidney beans. Stir to combine.
- 3Add chicken broth and salsa and stir well.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 7 - 9 hours.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream (as desired).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 1188.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 30.3 g