Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this as an easy, healthy crockpot meal. It was so simple to put together, and has a lot of veggies and fiber from the beans. My husband LOVED it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 6 carrots, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) jar salsa, medium
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- Place cubed chicken in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add celery, carrots, mushrooms, onions, corn and both cans of kidney beans. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken broth and salsa and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 - 9 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream (as desired).