5 hrs 15 mins
This is just what you need on these cold evenings! Throw a salad together, add some cornbread and your meal is ready! You can add some heat by adding some crushed red pepper flakes (yes, the ones at the pizza parlors in the shakers). I always serve sour cream and some grated cheddar and jack cheese (grated together) with this meal. Try not to open the lid and peek; each time you open a crock pot, add another 20 minutes to the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch
- 1 cup chopped onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans or 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1In a large skillet, saute' chicken and onion in oil for 5 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- 2Transfer to a 5-qt. crock pot/slow cooker.
- 3Stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn and seasonings.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 5 hours or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Garnish with sour cream and cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 891.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: