Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Simple chicken chili.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 793.78 g canned diced tomatoes
- 340.19 g tomato paste
- 793.78 g red kidney beans
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Did not like this chili! I made double batch in the crock-pot and threw it away. The tomato paste was overpowering and made the chili way too thick.The cumin makes the flavor bitter. Not recommended for duplication.