Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Simple chicken chili.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 28 ounces red kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Did not like this chili! I made double batch in the crock-pot and threw it away. The tomato paste was overpowering and made the chili way too thick.The cumin makes the flavor bitter. Not recommended for duplication.