1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
6 hrs 5 mins
I originally got this recipe from WW. It's become such a staple around our house. I've added a few more veggies to it to make it a more complete meal. It's designed for a smaller crock pot, so if you have a large one, just double the recipe. Chicken can be thawed, partially thawed or even frozen; just adjust the cooking time. Fast, easy and oh so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in crock pot, stir to mix.
- 2Simmer on low for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 6 hours.
- 3Serve over brown rice or any type of pasta/noodle.
- 4Note: Bone-in chicken thighs can be used but boneless is easier; 1-1/2 lbs should be about 8 thighs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 643.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 36.1 g