1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
5 hrs 20 mins
My aunt made this growing up. And I hadnt had it since I was a kid. Until I was lucky enough to enjoy it in a local restaurant. And decided to try out a recipe I had found in a at-the-register cookbook years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breast into smaller pieces as desired.
- 2Coat chicken with flour.
- 3Heat oil in skillet on med/high heat.
- 4Cook chicken in oil 10 minutes or until brown.
- 6Place half of chicken pieces into crock pot.
- 7Cut pepper into fourths.
- 8Mix pepper, and all remaining ingredients.
- 9Spoon half of mixture over chicken.
- 10Add other half of chicken pieces.
- 11And then add remaining mixture on top.
- 12Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 13Serve alone or on a bed of pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 741.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 74.9 g