1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
6 hrs 10 mins
This is a yummy simple recipe comfort food at its finest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1360.77 g chicken pieces (thighs and drumsticks)
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, in batches; cook 2 to 3 minute on each side or until browned on both sides.
- 2PLACE mushrooms, onions, peppers and garlic in slow cooker; top with the chicken. Combine tomatoes, salt and thyme; pour over ingredients in slow cooker. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 5 hours).
- 3COOK rice as directed on package. Serve chicken mixture over the rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 921.7
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 1267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 49.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: