Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is a great "I don't have time" dish. You just put everything in the crock pot that morning, come home from work that afternoon and dinner is smelling good and waiting on you. Goes really good with a good salad and cooked pasta of your choice. This recipe was given to me after I had weight loss surgery.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 236.59 ml spaghetti sauce
- 226.79 g mushroom, Sliced
- 29.58 ml garlic, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, Chopped
- 1 small onion, Diced
- salt & pepper
- 236.59 ml fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Put the chicken in a crock pot.
- Season with salt & pepper: top with remaining ingredients. Season with more salt & pepper.
- Cook on LOW 7-8 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes put crock pot on High, sprinkle on the Mozzarella Cheese to melt.
I have made this recipe over and over again, and my husband still asks for me to make it on a regular basis. Delicious and easy...thanks!
What a wonderful EASY dish! Picky hubby and daughter just loved this and so did I! Thanks heaps!!
I used Ranaldi's vodka sauce, also added 1 cup diced stewed tomatoes that I had left over. I had a ball of fresh mozzerella so I used that. this was very good. DH & DS used tons of garlic bread sopping up sauce and thoroughly loved it. this is a keeper for haying season when we feed several people but also are too hot and tired to cook!