1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken & Beans & Greens
6 hrs 15 mins
This was a combination of a number of recipes I came across trying to find one that would use the crock pot and the ingredients I had on hand. It turned out FABULOUS! I served it over well-toasted garlic bread with a salad and sliced cantaloupe on the side. Healthy, low carb, simple and impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onion.
- 2Mince the garlic.
- 3Drain and rinse the beans.
- 4Clean the spinach.
- 5Layer the onion, garlic, beans and spinach in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 6Pour the chicken broth over the ingredients. Make sure the spinach is submerged in the chicken broth.
- 7Place the chicken on top of the ingredients.
- 8Season well with salt, pepper, rosemary and italian seasoning.
- 9Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over all ingredients.
- 10Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 11Serve over toasted garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken & Beans & Greens
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 657.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning