1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken BBQ
7 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe from an email newsletter I subscribe to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken, water, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and cumin in crock pot and set to low. Cook 6 hours.
- 2Drain juices.
- 3Shred chicken right in crock pot using two forks to pull apart.
- 4Pour in BBQ sauce and stir to combine. Cook on low for an additional hour.
- 5Serve on buns with coleslaw!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken BBQ
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 175.5 mg
- Sodium 1469.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 72.5 g