- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 28 ounces barbecue sauce (your favorite type)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken, water, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and cumin in crock pot and set to low. Cook 6 hours.
- Drain juices.
- Shred chicken right in crock pot using two forks to pull apart.
- Pour in BBQ sauce and stir to combine. Cook on low for an additional hour.
- Serve on buns with coleslaw!