- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground hot red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker. Add the chicken, try to coat it well with the sauce.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked all the way through. Then shred or cut up the chicken, and replace it in the Barbecue sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- You can keep the slow cooker on low to keep the chicken warm for serving on hard rolls.