1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken Barbecue
4 hrs 10 mins
This is easy, cooks while you're gone, perfect for a busy day, or to have while guests or family come in at different times! Adapted from Your Guide to Southern U.S. Cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker.
- 2Add the chicken, coating it well with the sauce.
- 3Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- 4Shred the chicken, and place it back in the barbecue sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- 5Serve on buns or however you like! Enjoy!
- 6Note: You may keep the crock pot on low to keep the chicken warm, so guests or family can serve themselves!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 2735.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 62.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g