This is easy, cooks while you're gone, perfect for a busy day, or to have while guests or family come in at different times! Adapted from Your Guide to Southern U.S. Cuisine.
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, coating it well with the sauce.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred the chicken, and place it back in the barbecue sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- Serve on buns or however you like! Enjoy!
- Note: You may keep the crock pot on low to keep the chicken warm, so guests or family can serve themselves!