Crock-Pot Chicken, Bacon and Cheese
- Put the 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the bottom of your crock and spread it around. (If you are using thighs or fattier cuts of meat, this step is optional).
- Put the chicken in the crock on top of the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce and the ranch dressing.
- Pour sauce over the top of the chicken. Add the shredded cheese and the crumbled bacon to the crock, getting between the chicken pieces, if you can.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4. The cooking time will depend on how thick your chicken pieces are, and if they are fresh or frozen.