I found this recipe in a Crock Pot recipe box I recently purchased. It is easy to make and easier to eat! Especially great for a quick meal on a cold, winter day.
My Private Note
1-1/2 c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar (optional)
- 1DO NOT use quick cooking or instant rice.
- 2Combine broth, chicken (cut into bite size pieces), water, celery, carrots, rice and enclosed seasoning packet, onion, pepper and parsley flakes in a 4 to 7 quart Crock Pot slow cooker; mix well.
- 3Cover; cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours, or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- 4Stir in vinegar, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3029 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 589.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend