Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
My family loves this tasty dish--it's comfort food at its comfiest! It's very easy to prepare but tastes like you worked all day on it.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend (I use Uncle Ben's)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Spray bottom and sides of 5-6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer (in this order) chicken breasts, rice mix, soups and mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
Its a very good recipe...and it doesn't take hardly any effort. I prefer not to use mushrooms and also if you don't like cream of mushroom you can replace it with cream of chicken.