Recipe by KaylyRed66
My family loves this tasty dish--it's comfort food at its comfiest! It's very easy to prepare but tastes like you worked all day on it.
Top Review by slightlywreckless0805
Its a very good recipe...and it doesn't take hardly any effort. I prefer not to use mushrooms and also if you don't like cream of mushroom you can replace it with cream of chicken.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend (I use Uncle Ben's)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms