This is a good one from menus4moms.com. My crock pot is faster cooking than most, so I don't need 8 hours.
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 4 medium white potatoes or 4 medium red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, any color chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, not diluted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place carrots, potatoes, onion, chicken and pepper in crock in order.
- Mix soup, water, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over chicken; Top with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.