Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Everyone loves crock pot meals that you can make early and forget about until dinner. Since I could not find a soup recipe that fit what I wanted to make, I threw this together and it turned out delicious. Easy and healthy, best served with cornbread.
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 3 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, vegetable soup variety
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients to crock pot except for chicken and frozen vegetables; mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken onto plate. Remove skin and bones, cube/shred meat, and return to pot.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for 1 more hour.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.