Prep 3 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a family favorite.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked linguine
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, corn, peas, mushrooms, onion, water, garlic salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over linguine.
Made this recipe to share with a neighbor couple & is actually made 6 servings, probably because, after the chicken was done, I cut it into narrow strips! We all enjoyed it very much (& I even INCLUDED the mushrooms this time, something I don't often do)! Thanks for a wonderful meal! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my swapmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #28]