Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I adapted this from "Fix-It and Forget-It - Slow Cooker Favorites" Cook Book. Easy to prepare and delicious. With a salad and dinner rolls it makes a complete and filling dinner.
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine cream soup and chicken broth and spoon over chicken.
- Top with potatoes.
- Combine stuffing mix, water, butter and spoon over potatoes.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle green beans over stuffing.
- Cover and cook on low for another hour.
This was delicious and turned out wonderful. We'll definitely be making this again!
Very good- great for dinner on a busy Sunday. A few of my potatoes didn't get completely done, but I'll just slice them thinner next time. About halfway through the cooking time I noticed that the stuffing was looking mushy, so I added about 1/2 cup more of stuffing mix, and it worked out great. Also, this firms up a bit after sitting with the lid removed, so don't be concerned if it appears "wet" at the end of the cooking time. I'll definitely be making this again- thanks for sharing the recipe!