Recipe by Babs7
I adapted this from "Fix-It and Forget-It - Slow Cooker Favorites" Cook Book. Easy to prepare and delicious. With a salad and dinner rolls it makes a complete and filling dinner.
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine cream soup and chicken broth and spoon over chicken.
- Top with potatoes.
- Combine stuffing mix, water, butter and spoon over potatoes.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle green beans over stuffing.
- Cover and cook on low for another hour.