Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 hrs
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box bread dressing (stuffing mix)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- Place all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
This was delicious and so easy too. The whole family just loved it. I will surely be making this one again. Thanks
Really good family meal, its been so hot here the past week yet I wanted a cooked meal instead of the usual summer fare, so I chose this as it wouldnt overheat my kitchen. I used a 200g pack of Greggs sage and onion stuffing mix (for the kiwis who want to make this) and followed the rest of the recipe to a T, it wasnt mushy and had a lovely flavour. Im a relatively new crockpot user and cooked this for 9 hours on low, next time I'll only cook for 8, the chicken was a little dry. Yummy flavours, thanks for sharing.
Very Good! Except the stuffing was really mushy. My husband would prefer rice instead, so next time I'll try the rice verse the stuffing. Also, this recipe would be great with mushroom (that's coming from my young daughter)