- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, condensed (98% fat-free type )
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken on bottom of crockpot. Pour broth over the chicken. Mix together the stuffing, soup, and water, and place on top of the chicken. Cook on low for 7 hours.
- MC NI = Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 208 Calories; 7g Fat (30.8% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 67mg Cholesterol; 817mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1 Fat.
- . . . . . . . . . .