1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
4 hrs 15 mins
This dish is so easy and everyone that has tried it has absolutely loved it. Just throw it in the crock pot and it will be done in time for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
- 2Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- 3Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
- 4Cook on low for 4 hours.
- 5Fluff all ingredients and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 712.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: