Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have this wonderful file full of clipped recipes that I'm dying to try. I'd thought I'd share them with my friends at Zaar. I believe I found this one on the web somewhere, but that's all the information I can give you. It looks fabulous... I have to admit that the serving amount is a guess, as it is not listed on the recipe....Sorry! (As well as the preparation time....)
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts.
- Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- Combine both cans of soup and milk.
- Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over all.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.