6 hrs 15 mins
tree luee dee's Note:
I have this wonderful file full of clipped recipes that I'm dying to try. I'd thought I'd share them with my friends at Zaar. I believe I found this one on the web somewhere, but that's all the information I can give you. It looks fabulous... I have to admit that the serving amount is a guess, as it is not listed on the recipe....Sorry! (As well as the preparation time....)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- 3Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts.
- 4Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- 5Combine both cans of soup and milk.
- 6Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture.
- 7Sprinkle stuffing mix over all.
- 8Drizzle melted butter on top.
- 9Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.2
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 961.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix