- 1 large green pepper, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, browned
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage, browned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer vegetables in a slow cooker. Top with meat.
- Sprinkle with oregano, basil and Italian seasoning. Top with tomato sauce.
- Cover. Cook on low 8 hours.
- Remove cover during last 30 minutes of cooking to reduce and thicken the sauce.
- Serve over cooked spiral pasta.