- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add chicken, butter, and seasoning to a Crock pot.
- Cook on a low setting for 6-8 hours, high setting for 2-3 hours.
- One hour before you eat, add cream cheese & soup.
- Let melt, then stir to combine.
- Pull chicken into smaller pieces using a pair of forks.
- Serve over rice.