1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
6 hrs 10 mins
Threw this together one morning and what a wonderful dinner. Served with peas and dinner buns. Please note: I didn't leave the chicken breast whole, I cut each breast into 3 pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry soup to wet soup and rice and milk in a bowl.
- 2Lay chicken in lightly greased crock pot. Place 1 tablespoons butter on top of each piece of chicken.
- 3Pour over soup mixture.
- 4Season with pepper and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- 5Cook in crock pot for 8-10 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 1091.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: