1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes
5 hrs 20 mins
A different blend of seasonings make a wonderfully easy dinner to come home to. I made this with ingredients I had in my fridge and since it turned out so well and my family enjoyed it I decided to post.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon & herb seasoning
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup brie cheese (rind removed and cubed)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (could substitute chicken breasts if desired)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I used 50% reduced fat type)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1Slice potatoes and rinse under cold water.
- 2In a small bowl melt butter, combine with lemon herb seasoning, minced garlic and cubed brie. Toss potatoes in butter mixture. Add to crock pot.
- 3In a frying pan brown chicken thighs. Place on top of potatoes.
- 4Mix cream of chicken soup with chicken broth. Pour over chicken and potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle real bacon bits over all.
- 6Cook for 1hr on high. Reduce temperature to low setting and cook for 4-5 hours more.
- 7Using slotted spoon ladle chicken and potatoes onto plate -- enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 943.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 38.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon & herb seasoning