Recipe by dale!
A delicious, creamy and EASY dish I came up with when I felt like something warm and comforting. This is a very nice dish to come home too.
Top Review by Vicki in AZ
Too easy to be this good. I think the creamed corn really "makes" this dish. When I first tasted it, I thought the garlic powder was too strong (I used 2 teaspoons). Adding the corn mellowed it out and added another dimension. Next time, I think I'll try fresh garlic. This could turn into a five star, for me, with the addition of fresh ground pepper and a dash of tobasco. I like things a little spicy. As is, it is probably perfect for those who like milder food.
- 1 skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancream chicken and corn soup
- 400 ml 1% low-fat milk (1 soup can full)
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the soup mix, milk and garlic powder into the crock pot and whisk together.
- Add the chopped chicken breast and diced potatoes and stir to mix.
- Cook for 8 hours on low setting of crock pot or 4 hours on high.
- Serve with bread.
- As a variation you can stir in a can of creamed corn towards the end of cooking time.