- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of celery soup
- 3 (1233.20 g) can chicken broth
- 118.29 ml butter
- dried parsley
- 680.38 g bagfrozen homestyle egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up butter and add to crock pot along with chicken, soup, and seasonings.
- Set to "low" for 8 hours or "high" for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and chop it.
- Return chicken to crock pot and add egg noodles.
- Set to "low" for about an hour, stirring at least twice so that noodles don't stick.