Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Chicken and noodles that's (almost) as good as Granny's!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- dried parsley
- 1 (24 ounce) bagfrozen homestyle egg noodles
- Cut up butter and add to crock pot along with chicken, soup, and seasonings.
- Set to "low" for 8 hours or "high" for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and chop it.
- Return chicken to crock pot and add egg noodles.
- Set to "low" for about an hour, stirring at least twice so that noodles don't stick.