Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- Combine all ingredients except egg noodles into crock pot.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Cook egg noodles as directed.
- Serve chicken over noodles.
This was very good. My six year old who doesn't like anything even asked for seconds. I did add 1 cup of sour cream. I thought it was in the orginal recipe, but when I reread it to prepare it wasn't there. I made a special trip to the store to get, so I decided to use it anyway. I'm glad I did. It gave the sauce a very rich flavor.
Very good, the chicken came out really tender. The only thing was that, I had It on low and It took less than 8 hours to cook.
Another great crockpot recipe. This had an excellent aroma and taste. I used fresh mushrooms and just added them after about five hours. It makes great leftovers and is as good over rice as noodles. Great gravy! Thanks.