Recipe by courtney.norman
This is an easy basic recipe to make on a weekday or weekend, whenever. Easy enough to just throw in the crock pot, which is my favorite way to cook!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (1 3/8 ounce) packages chicken gravy mix
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together chicken gravy mix, Cream of Chicken Soup, onion soup, and water.
- Add Chicken Breasts to crock-pot.
- Pour Gravy/Soup liquid over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Serve over rice, potatoes, or even noodles.