Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Combine all soup ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- An hour before serving, turn crock to high and make dumplings.
- Cut (combine with a pastry cutter or 2 knives or a fork) butter into sifted flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir milk in only until blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls into your slow cooker; stirring gently so dumplings don't stick together.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for an additional 40 minutes or until biscuits are fluffed up and cooked through.