Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 hrs
This is a tasty and fairly easy chicken and dressing.
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and de-boned
- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.18 ml chopped onions
- 473.18 ml chopped celery
- prepared cornbread (a large skillet)
- 9.85 ml poultry seasoning
- 7.39 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground sage
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
- In a very large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Stir in chicken.
- Pour into Crock-Pot.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes, then turn on low and cook for 4 hours.